Myrtle Beach luxury homes for sale, are among the most prominent in the country. Are you searching for a luxury property in Myrtle Beach? You will not be disappointed. Luxury homes for sale in Myrtle Beach are on par with Florida's luxury homes: Except purchasing your luxury property in Myrtle Beach offers a more competitive price for comparable homes. There are many types of properties in this segment: oceanfront homes, luxury estates featuring a large lot, mansions, golf course homes, and etc. Over the past few years this market segment has seen enormous growth, and continues to excel. Keep in mind there are many areas with luxury homes surrounding Myrtle Beach, such as: Pawley's Island, Georgetown, Surfside Beach, & Garden City Beach.
One of the most well known luxury developments is Grande Dunes. Grande Dunes has several different neighborhoods, all with their own character. Some of the communities are along the Atlantic Ocean and some are along the Intracoastal Waterway. Generally speaking, the luxury segment starts around 500k in the Myrtle Beach area. There are many other notable luxury home communities along the Grand Strand. Below I have just a few of them listed:
- Grande Dunes Homes For Sale
- Sunset Harbour Homes For Sale
- Plantation Lakes Homes For Sale
- Living Dunes Homes For Sale
- Tidewater Plantation Homes For Sale
- Waterbridge Homes For Sale
- Seville Homes For Sale
- Waterway Palms Plantation Homes For Sale
- Lauderdale Bay Estates Homes For Sale
- Cypress River Plantation Homes For Sale
- Cipriana Park Homes For Sale
- Seabrook Plantation Homes For Sale
- The Dye Estates Homes For Sale
- Seaside Plantation Homes For Sale
Call your Myrtle Beach Luxury Home expert Everest Vaught at 843-429-1876 for more information. Feel free to email me as well: email@example.com
"My Job Isn't Complete, Until My Clients Dreams Are Fulfilled."
Be sure to view Myrtle Beach Retirement Communities 55+.