Seville, a Grande Dunes community featuring luxury homes. Seville homes for sale feature a Mediterranean style, including clay roofs. You can also enjoy the Ocean Club, a amenity to homeowners within Grande Dunes Myrtle Beach properties. Also the property is centrally located, with shopping, restaurants, and relaxation within a very short reach.
Seville is located near the Intracoastal Waterway, and is full of beautiful foliage and privacy. This is a gated and secured community. There are also lots available to build your Dream Home!
Home owners within Grande Dunes enjoy the same luxurious and breathtaking amenities, and Seville is no exception. Below I have information outlining these amenities. Including the Ocean Club, Grand Marina, Grande Dunes Golf Courses, and Grande Dunes Tennis Center.
- Grande Dunes Ocean Club- Includes a clubhouse, private cabana, multiple pools, dining, spas & jacuzzis, and beach services near the beach.
- Grande Dunes Grand Marina- Features a luxury hotel called the Marina Inn at Grande Dunes. This is one of the finest full service marinas on the east coast, featuring 126 boat slips and 1200 linear feet of boat docks. Boating members will enjoy cable television, wireless internet, and concierge services with shuttle facilities to the Grande Dunes golf course surrounding it.
- Grand Dunes Golf Courses- Features two 18 hole golf courses, The Members Club & The Resort Club. The courses won prestigious awards such as "Top 45 Courses in the World" and "2009 National Golf Course of the Year". The courses cover over 7600 yards, and feature 34 acres of freshwater lakes and ponds. The facility is one of the longest golf courses on the East Coast. There are several club memberships available that provide members pro shop, members lounges, private locker rooms, and much more.
- Grande Dunes Tennis Center- Features a award winning 5000 square foot resort. There are 10 lighted Har-Tru courts, a pro-shop, private lessons available from certified pros, match play, tournaments, and tennis camps.
- And much much more.
There are several amenities to enjoy as a homeowner in Seville. There is a monthly HOA fee of $273 per month. Below I have the amenities outlined. ***HOA fees are as of 7/5/18.
- Grande Dunes Ocean Club
- Gated Community
- Long Term Rental Allowed
- Trash Pickup
- Owner Allowed Golf Cart & Motorcycle
- Tenant Allowed Golf Cart & Motorcycle
School Districts For Seville are below:
Call Seville expert Everest Vaught at 843-429-1876 for more information, or to view the homes for sale in Seville. Feel free to email me as well: firstname.lastname@example.org. "My Job Isn't Complete, Until My Clients Dreams Are Fulfilled."
Search all Seville homes for sale in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina below!